HOT HOT TOPICS ------------------------------
- Game of Thrones’ Author’s Take on Story Ideas
- Creativity–Pure Imagination
- Creativity – Have You Met Your Muse?
- Creativity – When Creative Confidence Crashes
- The Future of Publishing – Crystal Ball Gazing Anyone?
- Story Ideas – A New Character & Story Resource
- Story Ideas: Outside Your Window
- Writing Mastery – Put in the Time
- Time for Writing — Are You Waiting for the Gift of Time?
- Publishing: Past, Present, Future
Category Archives: Publishing Industry
Today I’m revisiting an article I wrote a few years ago (Publishing in 2011 and Beyond). I’m giving it a major face-lift, firstly because the year 2011 is part of the original title. [Note to self. To create “evergreen” articles, don’t include … Continue reading
The debate over print books versus digital books continues. I came across a Wikipedia article on Johann Gutenberg recently and was struck by this entry: “In the decades after Gutenberg, many conservative patrons looked down on cheap printed books; books … Continue reading