From blogger Brian Clark of copyblogger.com comes his unique take on creativity and mental blocks. You may see yourself in one of his ten points.
Do You Recognize These 10 Mental Blocks to Creative Thinking?
Whether you’re trying to solve a tough problem, start a business, get attention for that business or write an interesting article, creative thinking is crucial. The process boils down to changing your perspective and seeing things differently than you currently do.
People like to call this “thinking outside of the box,” which is the wrong way to look at it. Just like Neo needed to understand that “there is no spoon” in the film The Matrix, you need to realize…Read entire entry »
- Writer’s Block — Another Kind?
- Writer’s Block: A Quick and Easy Cure
- Writer’s Block: Fight it with Block Writing
- Writing System to Beat Writer’s Block
- Stuck for Story Ideas? Create a “Memory River” in 5 Minutes or Less
No Comments »